The Vikospray 1000 unit is designed for use as a portable, lightweight oil dispersant sprayer. The system consists of a diesel engine, a self priming pump, a liquid jet pump and a manifold, all mounted on a skid frame. The system is also supplied with four lances and hoses.
Key features and benefits
- The system is lightweight, allowing for easy transportation and manual positioning.
- The Vikospray 1000 can be used to distribute either concentrate or dilute dispersants.
- The pump unit has a self priming pump and uses a liquid jet pump to achieve the required seawater/chemical mix.
- The Vikospray 1000 is supplied with 4 spray lances, allowing up to four operators to utilize a single system.
- Each lance is fitted with 10 metres of chemical resistant hose and has a heavy duty, impact resistant spray gun.
- Individual flows to lances are controlled by valves located at the outlet manifold.
- The system flow rate is up to 72l/minute.