- Pre-fabricated design insures state-of-the-art performance, reliability and speed of deployment.
- Available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Exterior canopy and interior liner provide insulation during both hot and cold weather deployments.
- Side entrances provide access to shelter while limiting air leakage.
- Side screen windows provide ventilation and ambient light.
- Compact footprint and light weight insure easy two person deployment under any conditions.
- Multi-use shelter provides enclosure for command/logistics, triage, patient care and rehab.
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum frame with chemical resistant fabric provides for long life and reliability.
- Custom configuration and colours are available
For more information and sizes please see below:
- Ground Cloth
- Anchor Kit
- 2 14" Diameter 11 VAC Port per Side
- Repair Kit
- 2-Paneled Zippered End Doors
- 1 Side Door and Screened Window per Side
- Transport Bag